Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 24 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||24|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. Individuals may park in the handicapped parking access aisles located directly beside handicapped parking stalls.
2. To avoid being in a truck or bus driver’s blind spot and help them see, you should:
3. If you find yourself in a skid
4. When approaching an accident scene, you should:
5. The best way to avoid loss of control in wet conditions is to speed up:
6. Broken yellow lines (dashes) are used on streets and highways to: