Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
2. A flashing red light on a traffic signal means:
3. If you encounter an aggressive driver you should:
4. To avoid being in a truck or bus driver’s blind spot and help them see, you should:
5. When turning left at an intersection:
6. This sign means: