Washington DC DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Washington DC Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Washington DC Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Washington DC Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington DC Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DC DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. When you drive through a construction zone, you should:
3. Broken yellow lines (dashes) are used on streets and highways to:
4. Sign and lane markings that say "No passing zone" tell you:
5. Which of the following is a dangerous thing to do in work zones?
6. Crosswalk lines are two solid white lines painted across the traffic lanes. As a driver you should know that: