Washington CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Washington CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||39|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. Why does hauling liquids in tanks require special skills?
2. Before a trip, you should __________.
3. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.
4. When driving a liquid tanker why should you take highway curves and on ramp/off ramp curves well below the posted speed limits?
5. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
6. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?