Washington DOL Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Washington Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. When approaching an intersection, you should:
2. Why should motorcycle riders in a group not pair up?
3. When should you use both brakes on the motorcycle?
4. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash you should:
5. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?
6. When riding a motorcycle, the following applies to footwear: