Washington DOL Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Washington Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. When the rear tire locks up, your ability to change direction is lost. How can you re-gain control?
2. It is difficult for other motorists to see motorcycles at night. To make up for that, a motorcycle driver should:
3. When looking for protective pants or jacket, you should look for:
4. Passengers should:
5. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
6. When braking, you should: