Washington DOL Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Washington Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. Common drugs, such as cold tablets:
2. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
3. What should you do to prevent driving alongside another vehicle?
4. To help when driving at night, a motorcycle operator should do all of the following except:
5. How should you make a quick stop on wet pavement?
6. If driving a three-wheel motorcycle or using a sidecar, what is a danger of riding too far to the right of the lane?