Washington DOL Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Washington Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. The primary source of information about your motorcycle should come from:
2. What can help remove alcohol and its affects from your body?
3. Long-term exposure to wind noise:
4. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield
5. When the rear tire locks up, your ability to change direction is lost. How can you re-gain control?
6. Taking a turn too fast _______.