Washington DOL Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Washington Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?
2. When braking, you should use:
3. Riding alongside cars:
4. Your motorcycle’s brake light is _____
5. When traction is reduced, you should:
6. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?