Washington DOL Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Washington Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Washington, you must pass a knowledge test. The Washington Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Washington Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Washington DMV locations.
1. When should you use both brakes on the motorcycle?
2. As you brake, weight will transfer to the front of the bike and you should
3. When stopped behind another vehicle,
4. If you must both brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
5. You ______ hear a tire going flat.
6. What portion of the lane should be avoided?