West Virginia CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked because of alcohol, you will _______.
2. The air pressure should build from ____ to ____ within 3 minutes.
3. If one air system is very low on pressure _______.
4. To prevent your cargo from being top-heavy, put the __________.
5. What is the Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act of 1999?
6. You will lose your CDL for at least ______ days if you have committed two serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV.