West Virginia CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
2. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
3. Placards are used to _______.
4. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. When will you lose your CDL for life?