West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. If driving a three-wheel motorcycle or using a sidecar, what is a danger of riding too far to the right of the lane?
2. If you borrow a motorcycle:
3. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?
4. What should you do to prevent driving alongside another vehicle?
5. Passengers should:
6. To be effective, eye protection or a face shield should be all of the following EXCEPT: