West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. To ensure the motorcycle is safe to ride, you should:
2. To be effective, eye protection or a face shield should be all of the following EXCEPT:
3. A skidding rear tire:
4. Squeezing between two moving vehicles:
5. Which of the following should you inspect on a pre-ride check?
6. When conducting a test before a ride: