West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. If you must brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
2. A wobble, or shaking of the front wheel and handlebars, may be caused by:
3. On which of the following surfaces would a motorcycle have the best traction?
4. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
5. The best way to stop quickly is to:
6. When riding in a group, the best formation in most cases is: