West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. A front –wheel flat tire is especially hazardous because:
2. Reflective clothing should:
3. Before carrying a passenger for the first time in traffic, what should you do?
4. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
5. If you think stopping will take longer, you should:
6. When being passed from behind, you should