West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. Most motorcycles have rounded, or convex, mirrors. These mirrors
2. The right clothing:
3. When driving in a lane of traffic, a motorcycle operator:
4. Slippery surfaces can make it difficult to drive a motorcycle. Which of the following would be considered a slippery surface?
5. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
6. A simple way to make your motorcycle easier to see is to: