West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. To be effective, an eye or face shield must:
2. If you must both brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
3. Where is the control for the rear brake located?
4. If a person is following too closely, or tailgating, it would be best to:
5. To prevent getting fatigued on a long ride, you should do all of the following except:
6. The right clothing: