West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. What formation is best for curves and entering a highway when riding in a group?
2. Which of the following is not a factor in determining blood alcohol content?
3. A front –wheel flat tire is especially hazardous because:
4. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
5. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?
6. When you ride a motorcycle, you should: