West Virginia DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in West Virginia, you must pass a knowledge test. The West Virginia Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. Usually, a following distance of ____ seconds should be maintained.
2. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
3. On a motorcycle,
4. What type of material offers the best protection for clothing items, such as jackets?
5. When passing parked cars, you should:
6. If you wait an hour for each drink before riding: