West Virginia DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2019(From the 2019 West Virginia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for West Virginia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The West Virginia Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. When entering an interstate highway, you should?
2. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
3. When driving near light rail vehicles, always
4. Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
5. If you stop along the road at night:
6. When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks: