West Virginia DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for West Virginia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The West Virginia Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
2. If a transit vehicle (bus) has signaled and is pulling back onto the roadway, you must:
3. If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
4. On a road with two or more lanes of traffic going in the same direction, you approach an emergency vehicle that is stopped with its warning lights on. You must:
5. The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
6. What does this road sign mean