West Virginia DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for West Virginia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The West Virginia Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. What effect does drinking alcohol and taking a prescription drug or over the counter medicine have
2. When the driver behind you wants to pass, you should:
3. When meeting a car with blinding headlights, you should:
4. This sign means
5. State Inspection of vehicles is required?
6. When driving on slick roads, you should: