West Virginia DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 West Virginia Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for West Virginia Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The West Virginia Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 76% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the West Virginia Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at West Virginia DMV locations.
1. Who is most likely to be killed in a work zone crash?
2. What shape is a stop sign?
3. This road sign means
4. Which is not a factor in determining the distance that it takes to stop your vehicle
5. It is best to keep a space cushion:
6. A driver should be extra alert for motorcyclists, bicycles, and pedestrians because: