Wisconsin CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
2. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
3. Placards are used to _______.
4. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
5. When will you lose your CDL for life?
6. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?