Wisconsin CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. What does IRP stand for?
2. The ABS only activates when ______.
3. The emergency brakes will come on __________.
4. The emergency brake system _______.
5. Who takes the general knowledge test?
6. You will lose your CDL for at least _____ if you have committed three or more violations of an out-of-service order in a ten-year period.