Wisconsin DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Wisconsin, you must pass a knowledge test. The Wisconsin Knowledge test consists of questions. You must score % to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. When practicing for your Class M license, you should start out at ______ speeds.
2. Riders should wear _______.
3. As a rider of a motorcycle there are ways you can lessen your chances of being involved in an accident. Which of the following is a suggested way of being more responsible?
4. You can communicate your presence to other drivers when facing a dangerous situation by _______.
5. A waiver may be granted from taking the skills test if you have ______.
6. Anticipate ________ problems.