Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. If you experience a tire blowout
2. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
3. When you are being “tailgated”;
4. When changing lanes you should not
5. If you have a probationary license or instructional permit you can use your cell phone when driving:
6. While driving on a two-lane road without bicycle lanes, you encounter a bicyclist traveling in the same direction. What is the safest way to pass the bicyclist?