Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
2. This road sign means
3. At night, slow down and always:
4. When following another vehicle at night you should use:
5. Changing from one lane to another is best done:
6. The minimum drinking age in this state is ____ years.