Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. If a transit vehicle (bus) has signaled and is pulling back onto the roadway, you must:
3. How far ahead of your intended turn you should normally activate your directional signal?
4. If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
5. When passing another vehicle:
6. When is it legal to drive faster than the posted speed limit?