Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. When driving on slippery roads, you should:
2. If the traffic light is red and you want to turn right, you can turn when:
3. Which of the following driving skills is/are affected by the use of alcohol and/or drugs?
4. At an intersection with stop signs on all corners, to whom must you yield the right-of-way?
5. From top to bottom, the following is the proper order for traffic lights:
6. A broken yellow line alongside a solid yellow line means