Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 25 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||25|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
3. What does a single, dashed yellow line separating traffic mean?
4. You should allow even more space between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead when:
5. What is the first thing you should adjust if needed when you get in a car to drive
6. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles