Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
2. Any amount of alcohol in the blood may affect a driver's:
3. In general when driving how often should you check your rearview mirror for traffic behind you?
4. Which of the following must you obey over the other three
5. This sign means:
6. You come to an intersection with a flashing red light. You must: