Wisconsin DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Wisconsin Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Wisconsin Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Wisconsin Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Wisconsin Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Wisconsin DMV locations.
1. A broken yellow line alongside a solid yellow line means
2. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
3. While driving, how can you conserve gasoline by looking well ahead of your vehicle
4. If you have an argument with another person and you are angry, before driving a car you should:
5. When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
6. If you are stopped and the officer suspects you have been drinking, you can refuse the BAC test